Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter baby!!

Our new nephew was born yesterday on Easter!! If anyone knew the story about this little family, it would break your hearts. He is truly a blessing to this family. My brother Josh and Natalie had their son yesterday evening in Albuquerque. He was 8 lbs. and 13 ounces! Such a big boy for little Natalie, but she hung in there. They named him Sterling Paul. Our family couldn't be more grateful and happy for Josh and Natalie. They couldn't be better parents and Sterling is so lucky to be blessed with such a great family.
Sterling's older sister, Amelie, is so proud of him and her parents. She is smiling down on them and weeping with joy with our Heavenly Father. He truly sent a blessing to my brother and Natalie. I couldn't be happier or more proud of my brother and his wife for their strength and love towards each other.
I hope to visit them soon and see baby Sterling!! Pictures to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment