Friday, March 26, 2010

Our New Old Home

We're cramming a lot in trying to make the move to Provo. Getting our current renters moved out, cleaning, cleaning some more, building a fence for the dogs, moving all our stuff.... i'm tired just talking about it. It's going to be interesting, moving back to the Provo house. This is the house that I lived in for a few years before I met Julie. It definitely needs some work, but I think we'll have fun living there and enjoy the space and privacy.

I'm super glad it's Friday. Sometimes you just need a break from work, even though I seem to have a hard time not bringing work home with me. Plus there's a Jazz game tonight! Julie and I don't have a lot of plans, but I'm totally content just hanging out together

My sister Cindy just had her baby girl last night. 8 lbs. 8 oz. She's pretty cute and has a ton of hair. We'll probably spend some time over at her house this weekend admiring the new little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment