Monday, July 11, 2011

20 weeks has come and gone!

I wanted to post a couple pictures to record myself at 20 weeks of pregnancy. We found out a few weeks ago that we are having a baby girl and we couldn't be more excited! She is already such a blessing to us, and we love her so much. We have been pretty nervous and excited about starting the trek to parenthood. I can't seem to not talk about her everyday and the changes she will bring into our home. I hope she is just like Aaron with a little bit of my attitude :) Aaron probably will not be pleased with this statement, hahaha..We have thrown around a couple of names, but I think I know what it's going to be and we are saving it until she is born. I want to make sure I still think it fits her, after we finally get to see her. She is due November 23rd! Happy Thanksgiving to us! I only have four more months to go, and I hope they continue to go smoothly.













I never had morning sickness, but I do get a lot of uncomfortable stomach aches and head aches of course..:( I still think I am pretty lucky considering some of the horror stories I have heard and that my friends have lived through..I want to take a second and document the events leading up to our pregnancy..Could be boring for everyone, but I have to type it up or I will forget everything.


























Back in April of 2010, we decided to come off the pill, and start letting nature take its course, if it's meant to be. Six months went by and nothing. So I went to see a fertility doctor and get checked out. I am 30 years old at this point so you never know..Well turns out I don't ovulate on my own. I have a collection of unfertilized eggs stuck in each of my ovaries that never got released..I won't get into more details than that. So I had to take a few rounds of different hormones through a stomach injection for a few months to help my body function properly. It took four months of these things to finally get my body ovulating.. but at least it finally worked. I was really worried there might be something else wrong with me and I'd have to try In-Vitro, but I didn't, and now I'm pregnant!  I sometimes cannot believe how advanced technology is these days, and we are so blessed to have it available to us. But I know Heavenly Father was the one who gave us this baby, and we couldn't be more grateful or happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment