Friday, December 17, 2010

This years treasures

I wanted to write a list of everything I am thankful for this year of 2010.

1. Snow tires
2. A warm bed
3. All of my nieces and nephews, ...Love you guys!
4. Science and Technology, I'd be lost without it! I was not cut out to be a pioneer.
5. HD especially
6. My amazing family, and our trip to Tucson for my mom's 60th birthday
7. My supportive husband...so patient ;)
8. The best mother and father in laws a girl could ask for!!
9. The Savior
10. The sun and trees
11. DP...of course. Never lets me down :)
12. Our amazing jobs. Aaron gets to work at home, and I get to work in the snowy mountains!
13. My CHI flat iron. Everyday it always performs
14. Loving sisters no matter what
15. Forgiveness
16. Did I mention Aaron?! He's the best part about my life.
17. The furminators, Bael and Atlas. They always make us laugh and warm our feet every night
18. Sarah
19. Sister in laws- the best examples to me!
20. Our church building being right around the corner



MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY 
                NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, I like the things you're grateful for. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atlas looks great. Very handsome. He will get bigger, he wont finish out until he is 2.5 or 3 years old. He is going to be a BIG boy!

    ReplyDelete