Friday, May 7, 2010

Lifestyles of the working class.....

I wanted to share some pictures of my rough working conditions so that people can empathize with me and understand my rough life. I love working and being a part of a company that brings good into this world. Utah is such an amazing place with great people. Sometimes I know I forget that.


I work in the middle of Provo canyon and my office couldn't be more serene. I have so much fresh air and trees around me. It's like I'm not at work everyday. Who can say this about their job?? Not that many people can. I can get out and take walks everyday or go down the path to grab a quick sandwich. It's quiet. It's calm. It's open. It's springing up fresh greens. New flowers are coming and the trees are coming back to life. The snow has finally lifted, and the sun is out. What more could I ask for?!


Right outside my office window....

2 comments:

  1. Some people have all the luck :)

    i work in a makeshift cubicle nestled in the corner of the breakroom just a few feet away from the restrooms. The sounds of banging metal and welding pour in from the other side of the wall make it difficult to focus.

    I'm going to hang those pictures on my cubicle wall. Did i mention i don't have any windows?

    Jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you lucky, lucky girl! I wish I could come to Utah! But hey, can't you come visit ME is California???

    ReplyDelete